STiD128 DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem SoC
STiD128 is STMicroelectronics’ next generation front-end device for cable modem.
STiD128 provides a solution for operators to specify a range of very high-performance DOCSIS 3.0 video channels.
A total of 16 demodulation channels can be used for DOCSIS channels.
A powerful dual core CPU allows telephony and data distribution including routing/switching and firewalling
- Dual CPU architecture - one for DOCSIS® and one for host including eRouting and VoIP management
- ARM Cortex-A9 770 MHz, dual-core CPU with NEON™ SIMD co-processor
- DOCSIS 3.0 data cable modem:
- Up to 16 downstream channels (up to 800 Mbit/s)
- Digital direct interface to full band tuners
- VoIP through ARM Cortex-A9 CPU:
- Up to 2 lines VoIP with PacketCable™ 1.5 or 2.0 reference software
- USB 2.0 host interface
- 2 PCIe interfaces for WiFi connectivity
- DDR2/3, 8/16-bit LMI interface
- Serial NOR, SPI interface
- 2 Gbit Ethernet ports
- Flexible channel allocation for active standby power consumption reduction
||FCBGA23X23X1.89 529 F27 P=1.0/0.
|STiD128 : DB1736: DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem SoC