LT3710 - Secondary Side Synchronous Post Regulator
The LT®3710 is a high efficiency step-down switching regulator intended for auxiliary outputs in single secondary winding, multiple output power supplies.
The LT3710 drives dual synchronous N-channel MOSFETs and achieves high efficiency. With leading edge modulation, it operates well with either primary side peak current or voltage mode control. It is synchronized to the falling edge of the transformer secondary winding and can be used in both single-ended and double-ended isolated power converter topologies. A high speed operational amplifier is incorporated to achieve optimum compensation and fast transient response. A user selectable discontinuous conduction mode improves light load efficiency.
The LT3710 is available in a thermally enhanced TSSOP-16 exposed pad power package.
- Generates a Regulated Auxiliary Output in Isolated DC/DC Converters
- 0.8V ±1.5% Accurate Voltage Reference
- Dual N-Channel MOSFET Synchronous Drivers
- High Switching Frequency: Up to 500kHz
- Programmable Current Limit Protection
- Programmable Soft-Start
- Automatic Frequency Synchronization
- Small 16-Pin Thermally Enhanced TSSOP Package
- 48V Isolated DC/DC Converters
- Multiple Output Supplies
- Offline Converters
Order Information 订购型号
|器件型号||封装||温度||价格 (以 1 ~ 99 片为批量)||价格 (以 1000 片为批量) *|
|DC448A||LT3710EFE LT3781EG LTC1698EGN | Dual Output Isolated Power Supply, 36V to 72V Input, 3.3Vout @ 10A, 1.8/2.5Vout @ 10A||联系凌力尔特|