LTC5548 - 2GHz to 14GHz Microwave Mixer with Wideband DC–6GHz IF
The LTC®5548 is a high performance, microwave double balanced passive mixer that can be used for frequency upconversion or downconversion. The device is similar to the LTC5549, but with a broadband, differential DC to 6GHz IF port. The LTC5548 is recommended for applications where the IF frequency range extends below 500MHz. For applications where the IF frequency is always above 500MHz, the LTC5549 is recommended, since it includes an integrated IF balun.
The LTC5548’s mixer and integrated RF balun are optimized to cover the 2GHz to 14GHz RF frequency range. The device includes an integrated LO amplifier optimized for the 1GHz to 12GHz frequency range, requiring only 0dBm drive. The device also includes an integrated LO frequency doubler, which can be enabled or disabled with a CMOS-compatible control pin.
The LTC5548 delivers exceptionally high IIP3 and P1dB, in addition to very low LO to RF and LO to IF leakages. The part also offers high integration in a small package.
- Upconversion or Downconversion
- High IIP3: +24.4dBm at 5.8GHz +21.4dBm at 9GHz
- 7.1dB Conversion Loss at 5.8GHz
- +15.2dBm Input P1dB at 5.8GHz
- Integrated LO Buffer: 0dBm LO Drive
- Selectable Integrated LO Frequency Doubler
- Low LO-RF Leakage: <–30dBm
- 50Ω Wideband Matched RF and LO Ports
- 3.3V/120mA Supply
- Fast Turn ON/OFF for TDD Operation
- 3mm × 2mm, 12-Lead QFN Package
- Microwave Transceivers
- Wireless Backhaul
- Point-to-Point Microwave
- Phased-Array Antennas
- C, X and Ku Band RADAR
- Test Equipment
- Satellite MODEMs
|Part Number||Package||Temp||Price(1-99)||Price (1k)*|
|DC2461A||LTC5548 Demo Board | 2GHz to 14GHz Microwave Mixer with Low IF Frequency||$200.00|